Tarion Registered Builder
We’re very proud to be active members of the Tarion new home warranty program. As preferred contractors for Tarion Warranty work, we’re often called upon to fix mistakes made by other builders.
As proud and active members of RenoMark, we happily abide by their stringent Code of Ethics and high standards. It’s your assurance that we’ll provide you with an above-board, professional, warranty-backed renovation.
As a RenoMark member, we have agreed to abide to this renovation-specific Code of Conduct:
- Be a member in good standing of the local Canadian Home Builders’ Association.
- Abide by the Association’s Code of Ethics.
- Provide a detailed, written contract (including scope of work) for all jobs.
- Offer a minimum two-year warranty on all work (excludes minor home repair).
- Carry a minimum of $2 million liability insurance.
- Have coverage for workplace safety and employers’ liability and/or work only with subcontractors who carry such coverage.
- Carry applicable licenses and permits.
- Have access to information, education, training and professional development through membership in the Association.
- Maintain a safe and organized worksite.
- Return phone calls within two business days.
Simcoe County Home Builders’ Association
James is the Past President of the Ontario Home Builders Association, as well as the Simcoe County Home Builders Association and Gregor Homes continues to be an active member, promoting best building practices in our area and beyond.
Fully WSIB Insured
No cutting corners here…Gregor Homes is fully WSIB insured, something ALL reputable builders are required to have. Hiring contractors or builders who are not WSIB insured opens you to be liable for any workplace injury claims that could arise.